Join our team and unleash your creativity! Enjoy the perks of working at a four-season resort full of activities for all. Now Hiring cooks to work in the Copper Kettle kitchen.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking to hire both full-time and part-time cooks to prepare food in our team-oriented Copper Kettle Restaurant. Prior kitchen experience required.
FREE bike park, golf and ski/snowboard pass included in benefits!
Pay Scale: $15-$20/hour based on experience
· Prepares food for daily menus, both for pre-shift preparation and while in production, following all standardized recipes and specifications
· Sets up work stations and mise en place
· Cooks with various utensils and equipment
· Prepares daily specials
· Provides ideas for menu creation
· Maintains standards of sanitation and safety
· Complies with any assignment provided by their supervisor
· Adheres to all kitchen policies and procedures
· Assists in maintaining the security of the kitchen, equipment, and inventory
· Performs daily, weekly and monthly cleaning assignments
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
· Ability to follow procedures and take directions
· Ability to work as a team player
· Attentive & Dependable
· Flexible scheduling
Our workforce team is dedicated to providing excellent facilities, good service, and relaxing enjoyment for our members and guests. We are fortunate to work in an informal atmosphere of a four-season resort. We consider ourselves professionals in the resort industry and provide a pleasant and fun experience for all guests to our resort.