Dinner On The Mountain and Lake Laura
Bryce offers a unique outdoor dining series throughout the summer that is not to be missed! Start your evening with a glass of champagne as you are transported to the top of the mountain via a scenic lift ride. Once at the top of the mountain we treat you to a five-course meal while you take in the magnificent views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. You will also have access to a cash bar throughout your dining experience. Once the sun has set we invite you to a peaceful ride back down the lift to end the evening. We also offer one special dinner on the shores of Lake Laura each summer in a similar format minus the lift ride.
To reserve your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tentative Dates – 2020
July 17 & 18 – Dinner on the Mountain (click for MENU)
August 22 – Dinner on the Lake (click for MENU)
September 5 – Dinner on the Mountain (click for MENU)
September 19 – Dinner on the Mountain (click for Menu)
Prices and menu will vary for each dinner. If we experience inclement weather we will move the dinner inside to either the Shenandoah Center or Copper Kettle Restaurant depending on availability.
- Guests will only ride the lift with those whom they came with and will load every other chair
- Guests will only sit with those whom they came with
- Tables will be at least 6 feet apart on all sides
- All Bryce staff members will wear masks and gloves
- There will be a wash station available at the site
- All dinner locations are in an open-air environment
Last modified: August 25, 2020