Hours of Operation
All hours and prices are subject to change without notice.
Hours Nov. 2nd – Nov. 29
Friday – Monday & Wednesday
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Current Operating Procedures
Downhill Mountain Bike Park
A good bike ride fixes everything. How do we know? Because everyday during mountain bike season, we’re shreddin’ from sunup to sundown.
With eight lift-accessed trails ranging from beginner to advanced, we feature a unique custom-built, shredder-approved park, designed by Gravity Logic and built by 402 Trails.
Our specially equipped quad bike chairlift allows for maximum ride time without wasting precious energy pedaling uphill. The chairlift ride to the top will take you over the bike park, hovering over some of the biggest jumps that’ll have you coming back for more.
Don’t own a bike yet? No problem. Our rental shop features state of the art Trek downhill, enduro, and kids bicycles. We also rent all the protective gear necessary with top brands like Troy Lee Designs, Kali Protectives, and FOX, to make it a safe and fun day on the hill.
First time hitting the trails? Our Terra Method trained and certified instructors are ready to help you find your bearings and advance your skill level to be able to tackle all that Bryce’s downhill mountain bike park has to offer.
Don’t wait, the trails are calling.
Mountain Bike Safety
Please complete this MANDATORY Liability Release Form before arriving.
- Your bike must have one form of suspension
- You must wear a properly fitted helmet while riding
- Masks must be worn while inside any building at Bryce
- Full face helmets (can be rented or purchased through the bike shop)
- Body armor (knee pads, elbow pads, chest pads can all be rented or purchased through the bike shop)
- Full suspension bikes are highly recommended (can be rented through the bike shop)
Bike Park Rates
Last modified: November 13, 2020