2019 Camp Information
For the Summer of 2019, Bryce Resort will be expanding our Youth and Teen Summer Camp experiences. This year we will be offering six weeks of youth-oriented activity programs beginning June 24th and running through August 2nd. All camps will be full day camps this Summer and will traditionally end with an outdoor watersports activity at the Sports Complex (Pool) or Lake Laura. Camp check in will generally begin at 8:30am and the daily Camp sessions will start at 9:00am. Camps will run through 4:00pm with the final pick up for the day being no later than 4:30pm. Due to insurance regulations and the passing of the new SafeSport regulations all campers must be a minimum of six (6) years old and/or completed the 1st grade. Campers must be a minimum of eight (8) years old for the mountain bike camps. Each camp will have a lead instructor and two deep leadership to include one or two Camp counselors. Children must bring their own lunch, drinks and snacks to camp–please no peanut butter and/or nuts of any kind.
2019 Camp Schedule
(Click each link for further details)
- June 24th – 28th – Jr. Golf Camp (Ages 6-17) – $195 Member / $225 Non-Member
- July 1st – 5th – Jr. Tennis Camp (Ages 6-14) – $195 Member / $225 Non-Member
- July 8th – 12th – STEAM Camp (Ages 6-14) – $195 Member / $225 Non-Member
- (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics Camp)
- July 17th – July 19th – Mountain Biking Camp 1 (8-16) – $165 Member / $195 Non-Member
- (Space is limited to 22 and you must ADD $135 if a Bike rental is required)
- July 22nd – July 26th – All Sports Camp – $225 Member / $255 Non-Member
July 31st – Aug 2nd – Mountain Biking Camp (8-16) – $165 Member / $195 Non-Member
What do I Bring to Camp?
- Lunch in a cooler and Snacks: one before lunch, one for after lunch (NO PEANUT BUTTER or NUTS)
- Students must wear camp/sport specific footwear (sneakers, hiking boots, etc.)
- Campers should bring Water bottle(s), a Swimsuit & Towel and a rain coat
- Label all items and Do NOT bring electronics, cash or any other objects that could be lost or go missing. It is not the responsibility of the camp or Bryce Resort if this happens.
Last modified: July 28, 2019